I have lived in Whatcom County for nearly 20 years. I moved here because of the incredible beauty; I stayed here to raise my children because of the diverse, inclusive, thriving, family-oriented community. As a performing musician, I’ve met a lot of beautiful people in Whatcom County. People with many differing perspectives, occupations and lifestyles. I look forward to representing everyone and supporting an environment where families have the opportunity to thrive.
My Professional Experience:
- Small Business Owner
- Organic Gardener, Herbalist, and Seed Saver
- Human Rights and Civil Rights Advocate
- Wellness Educator and Coach
- Music Performer
- Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, 2012
- Whatcom Community College, 2007
- Shasta Community College, 2000
- Be Brave WA facilitator
- Informed Choice WA County
- Long time Child and Family Advocate
- Neighborhood food garden “free starts” stand
- Long time recycler
I represent people, not parties. It’s time for your voice to be heard.